Close Ready Stance B / Moa Junbi Sogi B
Reproduced from Encyclopedia Of Taekwon-Do, General Choi Hong Hi
This is a close ready stance with the hands in position B.
- Stand with feet together.
- Right fist is clenched. Left hand wraps right fist.
- The distance between the fists and the navel is about 15 centimeters.
- The fists reach the same level as the navel.
- Eyes face the front on the horixontal line.
There are a number of common mistakes when making a Close Ready Stance B. These are:
- Feet are not close enough together. The feet should be touching.
- Students rest their fists against their abdomen. Fists should be held about 15 centimeters from the abdomen.