Close Ready Stance A / Moa Junbi Sogi A
Reproduced from Encyclopedia Of Taekwon-Do, General Choi Hong Hi
This is a close ready stance with the hands in position A.
- Stand with feet together.
- Right fist is clenched. Left hand wraps right fist.
- The distance between the philtrum and the fists is about 30 centimeters.
- Arms are about 90 degrees apart.
- Eyes face the front on the horixontal line.
There are a number of common mistakes when making a Close Ready Stance A. These are:
- Feet are not close enough together. The feet should be touching.
- Wrists are not straight. Frequently students angle their arms incorrectly causing their wrists to be bend.